Saturday, May 26, 2018

Still need u (Pagal Nilavu fan fiction)


Hi guys I am santhiya. It is been long I wrote a story on tellyupdates. My last two works are fanfiction of hindi serials but this for a Tamil serial pagal nilavu. Now I am watching quite Tamil shows.So I decided to write a fanfiction for pagal nilavu. I feel sneaha and Arjun track seems to be interesting.Ok I know too much talk. Moving on to the story.
It is not going to be a new story but it will be continuation when sneaha secretly calls Arjun from Dilip’s phone.
In phone
Arjun:Hlo
Sneaha:Arjun
Arjun:Sneha hlo sneaha.. u r calling me this time haven’t u slept? Is everything okay?
Sneha sobs.
Sneaha:Arjun actually morning when we are talking Mom came and took my phone. She house arrested me. I thought u will be waiting for my call.Arjun I am feeling like hell.
Arjun:Sneha don’t worry. I will do something. Sneaha whose number is this?
Sneha:This is dileep’s number.He is sleeping.I silently took his phone.Arjun u don’t contact me I will contact you until I get my new phone.
Arjun:Sneha relax this is only for few days.Once u reach Madurai I will sort out everything.
Sneaha:No Arjun I think it is impossible. Mom will not allow me anywhere.
Arjun:Sneha just once say Arjun take me from here. Next minute I will come there and I will take you.
Sneaha:No Arjun I believe one day my mom will accept our love. Because I am her daughter. One day she will understand me.
Arjun: Sneha but..
Sneha:I know Arjun Malar aunty and Tamizh. I know that Tamizh likes you.Even she wants to marry you.
Arjun:Sneha I don’t want to know whether she loves me or not. But in this situation I am clear about one thing that
Sneha I love you. All I need in my life is you.Whatever happens I will marry you.
In background

Un Mugam Paarthey Naan Ezhuvaen

Un Kural Kaettaal Naan Arivaen

Un Nizhal Udane Naan Varuvaen

Punnagai Ć eithaal Uyir Vaazhvaen

Oru Kal Oru Kannadi

Udayaamal Mothi Kondaal Kaathal

Oru Sol Sila Mounangal

Paesaamal Paesi Kondal Kaathal

Kangal Irandil Kaathal Vanthaal

Kanneer Mattum Thunai Aagumae

Sneha: Arjun… but Malar aunty. You respect her. If she oppose our relationship?
Arjun:It is the only reason which pulls me back. Let me speak with Tamizh. First I will make her understand.
Sneha:Arjun do u think she will understand?
Meanwhile Dileep wakes up and takes his phone from Sneha.
Dilip:Hlo
Arjun:Hlo Sneha.
Dilip :Arjun how dare you?After being insulted u again how could u be such shameless.
Sneha scowls Dilip.
Arjun:Mind Ur words Dilip.
Dilip:Excuse me u mind Ur own business. Sneha is mine. I have been waiting for her for 20 years. Make sure u know one thing. I will get her at any cost..Get that in ur mind.
Arjun: Dilip Sneha love me& I love her.She will never choose u .Once I reach Delhi I will break ur bones with full rights I will take her from there.
Dilip:Hlo Mr.Arjun This is Delhi not Madurai. Once u reach hear. I will break ur bones&show who am I.
Dilip cuts the phone.
Dilip:Sneha what are u doing? Are u mad? Y r u wasting Ur life for such an useless fellow.
Sneha:Shut up Dilip I love him u will never understand this.
Dilip:Just shut up Sneha.

PRECAP:Arjun talks with Tamizh. Dilip plans a master plan.

Hey people I hope u guys like it. I know first chapter is full of conversation. From next chapter I will give pov.
Guys I wanted to ask something do u guys want me to concentrate on other couples too like Karthik -revathi
Prabha-shakthi.
Guys both positive &Negative comments are most welcomed.
Guys don’t forget to comment to show ur support.
Anpudan
Santhiya

The post Still need u (Pagal Nilavu fan fiction) appeared first on Telly Updates.



from Telly Updates https://ift.tt/2kstHdR
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment