Thursday, May 31, 2018

Jeet Gayi Toh Piyaa Morre 31st May 2018 Written Episode Update


Jeet Gayi Toh Piyaa Morre 31st May 2018 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Varun asks her to forgive him, Devika says put me down otherwise I wont talk to you. He puts her down and says forgive me, tell me you are not miffed with me. Devika asks him to come with her, he says no I wont go. Daksh shouts will some take this mental away? guards come there. One guest asks who is he and how he is talking to Devika? Ashka says he is Devika’s distant relative and is mentally unstable, she calls Dhani. Dhani takes Varun away. Daksh’s mom whispers to Devika that I know you dont care about your honor but atleast think about our respect.

Dhani asks Varun why did he go in party? Kesar comes there. Varun says to Kesar that I did as you said, now my princess will not be miffed with me right? you asked me to do that, Kesar tensely looks on.

Devika takes wine and starts drinking party, she keeps drinking glass after glass

One guest says this girl trapped a rich man and married him, then brought a mental in this house. Devika says enough, he is not mental, he got hit by a car and became like this, if it happened with your son then you would call him mental too? he is not mental? he is my love, he is my husband. All are stunned.

Devika grabs Daksh’s collar and says why did you marry me? tell them all. Daksh says you are drunk, go to your room. She says no tell me why did you marry me? what did you see in me? why did you force me to marry you? why did you separate me from my husband? tell everyone the reason behind this marriage. All look on.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Jeet Gayi Toh Piyaa Morre 31st May 2018 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



from Telly Updates https://ift.tt/2IYOfJn
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

1 comment: