Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Kya Haal Mr. Paanchal 29th May 2018 Written Episode Update


Kya Haal Mr. Paanchal 29th May 2018 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Pratap telling Kunti that moustache will not come out till 10 days. Kunti gets angry and accuses Pratap. Pratap says I didn’t do anything. Pratibha comes and asks why Sasumaa become Sunny deol and then says Anil Kapoor. Pari says Sasumaa has moustache now. Kunti asks Panjiri and Prarthana if they have stick moustache to her face. They refuse. Kusum comes and gets shocked. Prarthana says it is unbelievable. Pari asks what we shall call her mummy ji or papa ji. Pratap says papa ji. Kanhaiya comes to Pari and asks where is everyone? He says I have promised you that I will stick moustache to Maiyya’s face. He says I have fulfilled my promise. Pari gets shocked. Kanhaiya shows the pic of Kunti with moustache. Kunti hears him and gets shocked. She asks him why did he take revenge on him. Kanhaiya asks why she is hiding her face. Kunti says shall I make my fun. Kanhaiya says I stick moustache to you on Pari’s insistence. Kunti asks if you will give me poison if bahu says. He sees her face and gets shocked. Kunti calls him shameless.
Update in Progress

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Kya Haal Mr. Paanchal 29th May 2018 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



from Telly Updates https://ift.tt/2xpmTXM
Unknown Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments:

Post a Comment